Saturday 20 August 2016

Super Slave Maker V0.1

Hi, all!

Welp, here it is - as promised... well, mostly. Lemme explain. You see, I've implemented everything I said I was going to (plus a little more)... except for my own art in regard to the sex scenes. Alas, you'll have to deal with Nel-Zel excellent art for one more release. I'm sure you'll manage.

So what is in this edition? Mostly mechanical expansion. I'll freely confess most of the mechanics are still pretty rudimentary, but they work and that's what matter. What you can expect from this release is -

Job Promotions: There are two at the moment, one in the sleazy bar and the other in the bathhouse (See if you can figure out how to unlock them).
1 new job added - Brothel
3 new Clothes: Simple Dress, Slutty Maid, and Bunny Girl!
Joy mechanic has been added.
Punishment mechanic has been added.
Command option has been added.
New Items: Mood Orb, Slaver Whip
Three new ending conditions have been adding. Wife, Normal, and one bad ending.
Premium/Standard Split when selling now added.
Talking to the Slave has been added - but it's still basic.
There are also some other minor changes - but I'll let you find them.

The next update - other than adding the sexy scenes - will be adding stuff for the player to do. Please enjoy, if you find any bugs or anything, let me know!   

Right then, I'm off to finally play Jack-O Nine (Looking forward to trying this game out!)

SQ

New release here -

Servus Kingdom 

3 comments:

  1. Hey quick question how to get the wife ending? I tried clicking the buy option on the slave sell but the woman at the counter says this "oh how sweet.... alas for you, she does not return your 'noble feelings." is there a requirement that I'm missing?
    Thank you in advance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That, my friend, is a mistake on my part. Originally, I was going to add the wife ending option - but there was this glitch that happened so I ended up removing it. Simply put you can't get it in this release.

      Hopefully, in the next release, I'll have that option open as well as Nami's true good ending (something all the slaves will have). The next update is going to be a big one, with a host of other cool things to do. Like gambling :D

      Hope that helps.

      Delete
    2. oh ok. cool i bet that be worth the wait. :D

      Delete