Monday 5 September 2016

The Next Update

Hi everyone,

I hope you enjoyed the last update, though it wasn't everything I was hoping it would be. I suppose that's what I get for not play testing it enough. Anyway, I'm writing this entry to let you all know that the next update is coming this month.

I thought I would show you guys some screenshots of some of the spiffy new stuff so you get a sense of how it's shaping up.

Hope you like!


Screenshots:

I was thinking of things players could do in the overworld and decided to go the classic of gambling :D Also, you might've noticed that you can play as a female. This will give you unique events and jobs.



There will things to interact with, like this bound slave. In the next release, there won't be too much to do with these events other than shallow interaction, but it's something to expand on with later releases.

The new port map - based on the standard port map within the game.

This was a bitch to put together. This is main city hub. Now all that remains is the castle/noble ward, the slums... then I get to do the forest, the beach, various quest maps and.... dear, sweet Jesus, what have I gotten myself into?

No comments:

Post a Comment