Saturday 10 September 2016

RPG Maker MV

Hi all,

Wasn't able to get much work done last week since I've resumed normal work. I was, however, able to pick up RPG Maker MV which I'm currently exploring. That will probably be the engine I'll be moving over to, as the idea of you letting you guys play SSM on your phones or on this site is really appealing.

But I need to play around with the engine some more before I decide. I'll keep you all posted.

Take care.

Update: Sorry, I actually meant MV not VX :P

3 comments:

  1. i don't like the idea of MV only do to the fact that my computer can't handle it. But its ultimately your choice, so do what ever floats your boat :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I see. Thanks for letting me know, Souldrace. I think that I'll have to make 2 version of the game, one in ACE for people like yourself and then one in MV. That's going to be a massive amount of work - perhaps I need to think of setting up a Patreon account.

      Delete
    2. Yeah a Patreon can work and you can advertise your game on sites like ulmf.org and hongfire.com.
      I haven't been on hongfire in a long while but i know the people on ulmf are active enough to keep interest in this type of game.

      Delete