Saturday 6 August 2016

Super Slave Maker Demo


Current Version – SSM_DEMO

Welp, here it is, as promised.



Current Content

Hours of Gameplay: Can be completed in about half an hour, but there is a side mission where you can locate hidden picture around the city.
Sex Scenes: 4+ (Currently using Nel Zel for these, but I’ll be putting my own in soon – probably the next update)
Pairings: M/F,
Handjob, Blowjob, Fuck, Anal,
Three different costumes to select for your slave.
Seven hidden images 

Since this is only a demo, the story doesn’t play a huge part yet. Needless to say, the story will be expanded upon. I’ve left a few hints at some of the things that will be coming later. Most of the maps are the standard pre-made maps in the game, but I’ve tweaked a few of them and designed one of my own. Obviously, putting in my own maps is in the pipeline. 

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. If you have any bugs to glitches to report – or even some suggestion – please comment below.

You can find it here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1Qd8q4T21Jmb2haYVl6dHpzNFk/view?usp=sharing


Enjoy.






No comments:

Post a Comment