Monday 15 August 2016

Have any Questions?

Hi all,

Just to let you know that I'm back to working on the next update for Super Slave Maker. From it you can expect the following:

My own drawing for the available H-scenes
Implementing Mood (Joy and Depression - Aggression/Fear will come later)
Expanding NPC dialogue
Adding 2 new jobs - bringing a total to 4, along with promotions
Adding 2 new ending - bringing a total to 4
Adding 3 new outfits for your slave - complete with sprites
Fixing the problems that have been encountered with this demo
Adding the Standard/Premium split when selling

If all goes well then Super Slave Maker Ver.1 will available this Saturday. 

But that isn't why I'm writing this entry. As the title would suggest, I would like you to help me put together the F.A.Q. Now, I've already received a couple of e-mails but I would like to open it up to you all. If you have a queries about the game feel free to either leave a comment on this entry or send me an e-mail to SinnersQuill@gmail.com

Take care!

SQ  

No comments:

Post a Comment