Thursday 4 August 2016

Super Slave Maker RPG

Inspired by excellent games like Slave Maker, Sim Brothel, and (the now sadly discontinued) Breeding Season comes my attempt at such a game.

Yes, there is custom art in the game. Though the main sex scenes involve the work of Hentai Artist Nel-Zel Formula, I will be removing that and putting my own in. It will also be of a much higher quality than what is here.

Super Slave Maker puts you in the role of new slave trainer joining the Guild to make a name for yourself. The demo is pretty basic with only three jobs for your slave to perform and two ending you can attain. I'm also pretty lax on some of the harder stuff since I wish for you all to get a feel of the game. I've sprinkled a few little secrets for you to find in this demo.

Though most of the demo uses preloaded maps, there are few I've created myself. As time goes on, expect to see the world fully redone.


Nevertheless, it will be expanded upon, and updates will be coming monthly, along with my future works of erotic fiction.

This has yet to be implemented in the game. However, soon, very soon, you'll be to purchase different properties within the game world.






If you have any questions, feel more than free to ask them either here or in the FAQ section and enjoy these screen shots. If all goes well, this will be released on Saturday.

There are only three jobs in the demo, but there are more to come. (please ignore the typo -_-*)


Yes, customisation is in the game. I hope to expand it to include things such a Bimbofication and Ganguro. You'll be able to alter the size of breasts, change hair styles, and even add makeup. Afterall, who doesn't want to play Prettiest Princess? 

No comments:

Post a Comment