Thursday 31 August 2017

New Release Today

Hi Everyone,

I promised an update today and come hell or high water I'm going to deliver. 

As I said this is a mechanical update as I'm still working on the Lara stuff. Lara been pushed back and I've sort of blended two updates together to create this hybrid. 

So what's in this update? Well, the Lonely Heart Agency is now open. It's a new map, with two client (possibly three - still testing). The Church is open, this is a place your slave can go to influence mood and lower stress. 

I've added some new items to buy - but only if you're playing as a female. Speaking of which, there is a new command accessible only to the female avatar - bond. As a female, you're able to bond with your slave. Doing this will allow you to gain trust, lower stress, increases stats like refinement and beauty.

However, playing as a female character you won't be able to kiss your slave, unless your trust is high enough and the obedience you gain through sex act is less.

The new items you can buy are, Paddle Brush, Make-up Box and Skin Cream. The brush and the skin cream can be bought from the Spa and the make-up box from the clothes shop.  

I've also tinkered with the hunger mechanics so they should be working better and I've done some clean up. 

All things considered, not bad. This will be released tonight for my Patreons.

All the best, 

SQ   

No comments:

Post a Comment