Wednesday 9 August 2017

A Long Chat in the Future

Hi everyone,
 
I hope you're all enjoying the game. If you could please read this, I'd be grateful.
 
I popped back home today to pick up a few things before I return to the cats. I've always felt I've been open and honest with guys about things and I'm not one to air dirty laundry. I try to avoid giving details, but I do think you all have a right to know if there is anything which might cause problems.
 
First some good news. The rough drafts for both the Claire and Lara stories are done. I'll being proof reading and editing them when I'm bit more mentally together.
 
I've also being making progress on some other create writing ventures, which has been fun.
 
Now for the bad news. As you might have surmised a lot of stuff has been happening in my life which has being taking a toil. This year has not being kind and I've now had two death in very close proximity to each other.
 
The first one, was unexpected and sudden. The second has been a while in coming, and I'm glad that the suffering has stopped. But that still doesn't stop it from hurting like hell as I was very close to this person.
 
The is another big issue as well, one that been gnawing as me for a while now. But we'll discuss that in the future as I need to be bit more together before I even attempt it.
 
What does all this mean for SK and my work? Nothing at the moment. I'm still going to be working on the game, I just think you guys and gals have the right to know what's going on.
 
Right, back to the cats.
 
SQ

No comments:

Post a Comment