Sunday 27 August 2017

Sunday Log

Hi everyone,
Again really sorry for the long silence. The funeral was lovely, really couldn't have asked for better. It was moving to see so many people.
I also had a word with doctor and he's put me on some medication to help me try and get my head straight.
Not a lot got done in regards to Lara, outside of some inking for two of the sex act. I was working on it, then I was looking after cats and then... shit, lots and lots of shit.
So, I am going to be releasing a new update this month on the 31st for my Patrons. I'm moving the Lonely Hearts Agency to this update and then Lara will be next.
This will be a mechanical update, new conditions to sell by and opening up a new map. I plan to have a few missions in and making the world feel a little more lived in.
Right, back to work.
SQ

No comments:

Post a Comment