Monday 10 July 2017

Monday Update (10th)

I will, at some point, return to Sunday posting. I've just been working Sunday and weekends recently.

Anyway, the Patron update will be tomorrow. It includes brand new art for Nami, and refined and rework art for Nami. It also has the first missions for Mira and Tanya as well as new protrait art for them. There are also general tweaks and refinements. I've added an old vs new on the art below. I'll put together a progression of the protriat as well. 

After that, I'm going to spend a few days recovering before I start on Lara Croft. I'm kinda relived to be honest, as I'm little burnt out on drawing Nami - damn you, Oda and your deceptive style! And curse my crappy artistic skills!

As always, take care, be safe, and all the best,

SQ

    

2 comments:

  1. why does she have pubic hair in one side only is it an option ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep. Though in this edition of the game I'm keeping her clean shaved - mostly due to time - but in an upcoming update you'll be able to fashion the pubic region to your taste. Or you can have her clean shaved.

      Personally, I like a bit of bush.

      Delete