Monday 19 June 2017

Update

A day behind the Sunday update. Hi everyone, just thought I would check and drop a few things for this blog.

First of, I have a lengthy video where I talk about some of the basics of the game and explain how things work. Keep in mind, I was incredibly tired when I did this so... yeah. I will be doing a better verison in the near future, along with a written guide to help new players.

You can find the video below, just follow the link.

Rambling Video Walkthrough

Also, here is the new Tanya art against the old. I think it's a massive improvement.


Righto, I hope you're enjoying the MV build of the game. As always if you have any questions, let me know. If you find bugs or glitches, let me know.

Until then, take care, and all the best,

SQ

No comments:

Post a Comment