Thursday 23 February 2017

Mass Release of Servus Kingdom 1.5 this weekend.


Which seems a touch early. Indeed. I was going to make it Friday the 3rd of March... but, you see, there is this little console being released called the Switch. 


Not sure if you've heard of it, it's by some random company called Nintendo - I hear they're meant to be some sort of big shot.

Also, there is a game coming out that day called... oh, fuck, Zelda? Anyone heard of that? Not sure about it myself, but I would like to play it, along with Bomberman.

Anyway, yeah, I'm giving it to you a tad early. I've done some more general things with it, squashing bugs and the like. I'm also going to give you the updated Nami sex scene art which is due for the 1.6.

You get that for waiting. My Paterons get other little treats (such as the Titfuck command). ;)

Anyway, enjoy. 


  

No comments:

Post a Comment