Tuesday 6 June 2017

Nami Model for MV.

Oh yeah, I have a blog. Hehehe... sorry. I'm really getting into a bad habit of not updating this place as regularly as I should.  Remember, when I said I was going to release the public version for the 12th? Well, I'm moving earlier to the 9th for you all to enjoy - you're welcome and be sure to thank my Patrons! 

Speaking of those lovely, lovely people, since my they are still deciding on Lara or Tifa, I'm using this month to update the art for Nami, Mira and Tanya which shall appear in MV0.1. 

You've already seen Mira - though I've tweaked her somewhat - now it's time for Nami. 

I genuinely like how this has come out. I think I've really nailed Oda's style this time - it's only take me... what just under half a year? Jokes aside, I'm really pleased with this.

Now let's talk about MV0.1 which I'm aiming to launch at the end of the month - 30th, if all goes well.


Going forward I'm going to doing things a little differently. What I have below is a simple template which conveys what the goals of the installment are and priority of meeting those targets is. 
So -

FP - First Priority - This is central to being in the next update.    
SP - Secondary Priority - Still important, but not as vital.
TP - Third Priority - I know this is all pretty self-explanatory, nevertheless, whilst things which fall into this bracket are important to me and the game, there are other issues while hold precedence over it.   

Art
NPC Portraits: Mira, Tanya, Nami (including clothes). (FP)
Update Adult Art for Nami (FP)
Add New Art for Punishments (SP)
Add Splash Art for Endings (TP)
NPC Portrait - Captain Flint (TP) 

Mechanics/Gameplay
Add Mira as a recruitable character (TP)
Add missions for Tanya/Mira (SP)
Add Skullfuck as a Trainable Skill (the consolidation of Throatfuck/Facefuck) (SP)
Add Cry/Love Events (SP)
Best Ending Nami (TP)  
Add other means to lower Libido likes dildos - (TP)

Finally, I've been my writer's groove on!

I've also written a new erotic piece of fiction starting this sexy character. I blame this entirely on me finding my old AvP omnibus books (Featuring Prey and Hunter's Planet). 

I've always liked the depiction of Machiko Noguchi on the cover of Hunter's Planet  and then I found this fantastic picture  of her and oh dear, oh dear, what dirty thoughts did enter my mind :P

I banged out a work currently sitting at over 5000 words and it's not even done yet. So that's something you can all look forward to.

Right, see you on Friday for public release of Servus Kingdom MV0.0

Till then, take care and be safe, 
 
SQ 

 

2 comments:

  1. a really well done job my friend keep it up and alittle advice for you, advertise your game on futanari palace or legend of krystal or similar sites :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Already on Krystal. I don't think my game is in a state good enough for the folks over at Linemarvel. As for Futanari Palace, I believe that's where the original Slave Game is from. I don't want to intrude - seems rude.

      Of course, I wouldn't have someone else posting it, but I'm already bad at appearing on LOK and F95 - thanks Muff.

      Though, I do need to get the word out... so who knows. Anyway, great to hear from you again :)

      Delete