Sunday 19 February 2017

Next Update

Well, so far this has been a rather productive week. I've added Oscar's mission, redone Nami's adult art for Anal and Blowjob and done her titfuck art (complete with two expressions), as well as adding that command to the game.  I've done the avatar artwork for Mistress Katalin and added it to the game. The anal complete can be found on Patreon as can the Mistress Katalin piece.

I've got the rough line art for fuck, handjob (complete with various expressions), blowjob in bed command, masturbation, deep throat, throat fuck, and facefuck. I've added a new function for when you take your slave for a walk and have the rough artwork for Lydia and Oscar.

I've also created some new sprite art, one for a boss and also expanded some of the mission area (the hollow woods). I've also been tidying up the game core mechanics, making sure things are working as I intend, and added some new misc missions. I've also been clearing up the writing and grammar - which is very, very tedious.

Right, so, about that new mechanic. So, when you take your slave for a walk there is a random chance that an event will happen. So might meet with an NPC, you might meet someone who wants to bang your slave (Or you, if you're playing as a female) or you might be forced into a fight. Sometimes you might find a useful item.


I'm aiming to have this update for next month. 

Hope you'll enjoy. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment