Friday 4 November 2016

An update and Patreon

 Hi all,

I hope you're enjoying the new release, though a few bugs have surfaced. I'm doing a light update tomorrow to coincide with the launching of the new Patreon page - which I'll discuss in a second. 

Tomorrow update will feature cleaner art for Blowjob, new art for Anal and Handjob and the complete blowjob defeat art for the female player character. Along with this, I'll also be adding a tutorial for newer players. I'll also be purging the bugs which have been discovered - majors thanks to Lucky777 from the LOK forums for bringing them to my attention.

As you can see, this is by no means an extensive or radical change to the game, but it will maker for a better experience. 

Right, let's discuss Patreon. I'm completely new to this so bare with me as I figure out the best approach. 

Here are the rewards which are planned, take a moment to read them.

 
Pledge $1 or more per Servus Kingdom update.
0 patrons
Thank you for your support for my ventures. By donating this amount, you gain access to releases of the game a month ahead of public releases. You'll also have access to my Patreon Feed and be able to take part in voting.
Pledge $5 or more per Servus Kingdom update.
0 patrons
Thank you for your kind donation! As well as gaining the rewards mentioned above, you'll also have access to any stories I've written as well as any future stories I release. These will be formatted in PDF/E-pub/Kindle so you can read them on your phone or tablets!
Pledge $10 or more per Servus Kingdom update.
0 patrons
You have my thanks! Along with all the rewards mentioned above, you'll have access to special hi-res images which appear in the game and a few which don't. These will be sent to you via e-mail.
Pledge $20 or more per Servus Kingdom update.
0 patrons
Thank you so much! Along with all the rewards listed above, you'll gain a special piece of pin-up art each month. These will either have a character from the game, future slaves, or just a random babe from a work of fiction. You'll be able to cast a vote for what you'd like. Once the picture is done, it will be sent to you via e-mail.
 
Alrighty then, what do you think? Seems fair? Again, the Patreon page and next update will be going live this Weekend, I'm hoping Saturday.  

I've mentioned voting a few times, so let's talk about that. As it suggests you'll be able to vote on various things in regards to the game. This can range from NPC designs, what focus of the next update should be, or what the slave girl is going to be. Tempting stuff, eh?
 
So, why do I want to start Patreon? Well, the obvious and easy answer is money. Though I'm working a job, it doesn't pay much and my hours have been cut, meaning I'm up against the wall. I'd like to use this project as a means to generate some cash to help me get by. I'd also use the money to upgrade and invest into the project - a new tablet for example. 
 
Again, this is for the people who would like to help me out and enjoy the work I'm doing. If you don't want to, that's fine I understand. 
 
Thank you all.
 
Ta!
 
PS. If you wish for a sample of my actual writing, then check the link below. It's completely free for you to download and you don't have to sign up or anything. Have fun ;)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment