Saturday 8 October 2016

Delay in my Cunning Plan

Okay, so, three, two, one - how many of you saw this coming? I was hoping to have SSM03 up today for your downloading pleasure. Sadly, real life got in the way and as a result, I was unable to play test the recent build. 

I noticed some serious slow down on my laptop (which is about a decade old - no joke!) and I then spent some time changing the city map, whilst crossing my fingers and praying I wouldn't have to split the city up into sections.

It seems to be working now, sadly this is going to limit the number of events I can have - which sucks. Looks like I'll have to test and see what is the breaking point and then design around. 

I have to work again today - so I'm going to try and use tomorrow as a means to test the game and then I'm probably added the H-scenes (for your slave and the female character) as sketches. 

So I'll like to now direct you to this video message I've recorded for you all.

Take care and I'll report back tomorrow.

Ta!
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment